In addition to Exchange Student Programs, LA FABRIQUE offers International Academic Partnerships which aim to:
- enroll free movers in its training programs or upcoming semesters
- build bespoke blended learning programs or academic modules
- design joint or dual degree programs.
All our partnerships are expected to focus on these core fields:
- Fashion Product Development within a sustainable environment
- Leather Goods with a luxury house making process
- Commercial Space Design & Visual Merchandising within an omnichannel environment
- High-end and eco-friendly Interior Decoration.
LA FABRIQUE also offers potential international academic partners the opportunity to co-design new academic programs to respond to trends and needs. Our current International Academic Partners.
Research & Innovation Cooperation
Research & Innovation are the two main pillars of our pedagogical model. They allow La Fabrique to update its curricula, in order to prepare our students and trainees to the future challenges of our industries - i.e. sustainable development, digital and personnalized industralisation...
In this frame, we are open to international cooperation partnerships with other VET and/or companies, leading or experimenting innovative initiatives in garment & leather industries, about industrualization processes as well as the new critical expectations of their targets (inclusive and respectful strategies). We can also work on visual merchandising prospective projects, including the digital channel, to serve consumers desire to live unseen, ethic, seductive efficient shopping experiences.
The FabLab: First Digital Workshop in a Fashion School!
The FabLab of LA FABRIQUE welcomes students, project leaders and makers. It supports them to the production of a prototype.